Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dallas Fashion Week






A few months ago I had the privilege of modeling in Dallas Fashion Week. 

It was Dallas's first Fashion Week, so I thought that was so awesome to be a part of.


If it wasn't for the encouragement of such a great friend, I don't think I could have done it. She is one of the most talented photographers I know. Not only that, but she's a great listener, awesome to talk about God with, and is a great mother and wife. 

Any picture that you see that looks professional on my blog of me, was taken by her. 
Her photography company is listed below, so if you need bridals, engagements, or a wedding photographer, she's your girl (along with her partner). 



Here are some photos from the show. We had one show at The House of Blues and another at the Dallas Automotive History Museum. 

The show featured Bridal Couture by Binzario. He custom makes all gowns and puts so much detail into each one. It was so special to wear one of his gowns.

It was fun playing Bride for a weekend, hopefully it's not the last time I'm in a wedding dress ;)

Below is a video of the show and backstage.



 Early morning make-up call 

 Carpe Diem Bride's Founder doing hair and some of the models

Lots of goodies


 MUA's

 Putting the last touch on




 Waiting till we have to go to the venue. 

 At my fitting

 Candid backstage

 Close up of make up

 Backstage before we closed out Fashion Week

 Lots of hair... lots of Starbucks



Close up of hair

 Group photo backstage

House of Blues

 Armenians and Greeks= Thick Brows

The dress I wore detached and turned into a shorter reception dress. Loved it!





No comments:

Post a Comment