Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Feed Your Pores

I don't do too many beauty posts however I am hoping to change that this season.

As the weather is getting warmer, skin care must change from the winter time. I am definitely not claiming to have perfect skin, however I have been using these products (most of them) for year now and find them to be excellent.

I have combination/oily skin which is important to remember when taking skin care advice.

Here are my Spring 2012 picks for Skin Care.



1) Aveeno Naturally Clear Foaming Face Wash-- I use this every morning. It is so gentle yet has enough skin meds to make sure my skin stays under control.

2) Aveeno SPF 30 Sunblock-- Yup, you read it right, Sunblock. For those of us who have combination/oily skin, sunblock is the way to go. Moisturizers are too greasy but I can't afford to not wear anything with SPF. This has been my "Go To" for the past 4 years now. It works wonderfully. Remember to moisturize your necks as well!

3) Proactice Sulfur Mask-- I love to spot treat with this mask. It is usually too harsh to wear all over my face. If I do, I may do it once a year, but this is gets an A+ for diminishing problem areas over night.

4) Olay Night Cream-- Prevention is key ladies. I will use any anti aging cream, and I know Olay is one of the best, so I use their creams. Our skin looses moisture at night, so it's important to moisturize your faces and necks. 

5) Neutrogena Hydrating Make Up Wipes- These are one of my fav beauty products. How many times have we been too tired to take off our make up? No worries, get one of these towelettes and you can pretty much lay in bed while wiping off your make-up. These do not irritate or burn AT ALL, my skin looks even better after using them, it takes ALL my make up off, and they stay very moist. 

6) St. Ives Green Tea Scrub-- I love this scrub. It is grainy, which is good, and smells amazing. Green tea is always great for your skin, so let it drink on up.

7) Ambi Face Scrub-- I have some dark spots and Ambi is a brand that is known to clear those up. The face scrub is moisturizing and non irritating at the same time. I only do face scrubs when I'm in the shower to let the steam really work with the scrub. 

8) Coconut Milk Radiance Mask-- I am a sucker for anything coconut. I just absolutely adore the smell and the taste. This mask makes me want to eat it (don't worry I don't). This just gives a glow and a refreshing rejuvenation to the skin. 

9) Black Tea with Coconut-- Told you I love coconut, I'm a tea feign too. I drink black tea everyday mixed with coconut and lemonade. What you put into your body really does effect how your skin looks. Black tea has great skin benefits and the lemons are great for helping with dark spots. It really has been helping with the clarity of my skin and I love it! Drink tea hot or iced and you will see the difference.

What are some of your favorite skin care products for Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment