Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Under The Weather


Unfortunately, the one year I get the flu shot is the year I get the flu.

The flu bug hit me two days ago unexpectedly and it's been very discouraging.

It's very uncomfortable sleeping and breathing. However I think the most discouraging thing is missing class. This is my busiest semester and I'm already feeling Satan attacking me.

What if I don't graduate? What if something happens and I get behind that I do bad in my classes? What if I don't graduate with honors? What if I don't have the fruitful semester I've been praying for?

It's hard to seek His Kingdom first in the midst of sickness and school. I'm beating myself up because all I want is to be healed but I haven't really spent time in His Word the past 24 hours. I've been praying bits here and there. It's comforting to know that others are praying for me and checking on me; showing me God's love that way.

 I hope you all stay healthy and stay safe.

-Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment