Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Queen of Hearts


It's safe to say that these custom shorts aren't the easiest item of clothing to match things with. My roommate and I tried on various shirts of various colors before we both agreed on the classic, crisp white collard shirt.

I don't like everything about my outfits to be so "Nanny McPhee-esque"  aka "Frilly" so I always make sure to add some hard or dark elements to my outfit. Thats where those bad boys on my feet come in. 

Combat boots go with anything ladies and are by far the comfiest shoes I own. 


 These shorts are from the Zara (take me back please!) in Cyprus. This summer I picked out a silk trim from a craft store and added it to the bottom to give it some uniqueness and length (well I can't take all the credit... Thanks Mom)

A thrifted handmade bracelet from the Philippines brings and a little faux bling put the outfit together.        

"Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea, drink the wild air..."- Ralph Waldo Emerson 

No comments:

Post a Comment