Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Have Unlimited Minutes With God

It's a typical Saturday. I'm cleaning up and talking... out loud, to God... (If you haven't done this, I highly recommend it.)

I was asking, expressing, and just praying about all the different things that are going on in my life and God totally put the most amazing thing on my heart. 


"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you"-
 Psalm 32:8

The Creator of the Earth wants me to have a relationship with Him and call Him Father (I mean woah, I'm like not even worthy). The God who created every last star in the sky, created a specific and perfect plan for each of His children. They're all right there in His file cabinet with all our names on them (At least that's what I'd like to think, I mean He's a busy man... He deserves some organization methods... Maybe a secretary??) 

Sometimes I like to get down on myself (Woe is me.. womp womp) and think that my plan isn't special or I'm just here to fill in the empty space on this big Earth. How could I think that? How could anyone ever think that? If we could truly understand how magnificent God is (Colossians 2:2-3) then we would understand how amazing our plan is.


"And we know in all things, God works for the good of those who love Him" - Romans 8:28

The thing is, everyone's plan is different. Some may seem "bigger" in a worldly sense, "special", or down right just "funner" (disciple me on my grammar later lol) but when we can comprehend that the King of Kings designed us and our purpose, we should rejoice. I am apart of God's plan, I was created for Him. This just blows me away when I really meditate on this though.  

In the grand scheme of things, all of Gods little plans with each one of us creates His big plan for His Kingdom. Sometimes I think "What if my plan or my decision right now is going to allow for God's plan for someone else to take shape?" I mean, look at the way life works? 

I am just amazed that God chose me... 

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" -Jeremiah 29:11



No comments:

Post a Comment