Monday, November 28, 2011

Food, Fashion, and A Turkey

Well if you're reading this you must have survived Black Friday.
(Hats Off)

I hope everyone had a beautiful Thanksgiving Holiday with their families and friends and had time to really reflect what they were thankful for.

Since all my family is overseas in Greece, we have stayed close with our Greek friends here, who have become like family. 

My parents always host Thanksgiving and every year, it never fails, we have enough left overs to feed a few villages (Greek people cook for about 4 times the amount thats coming... hence having 7 appetizers alone)

There was so much style and warmth around the house. From the table settings to the fall fashion there were plenty of photos to be captured.

Here is a recap of my Thanksgiving

 The wine my family never opens

Colorful Salads

My sister and I getting the last minute touches together

Some of our appetizers

Thanksgiving Place Setting

Dinning Room

My sister from another mister
She had the perfect fall outfit on

You can never go wrong with neutrals

Bold Accessories bring a neutral outfit to life



No comments:

Post a Comment