Happy Thanksgiving to all my lovely readers!
I hope you all are enjoying this day with those closest to your heart as well as not forgetting those who are less fortunate whether in material possessions or in missing a loved one.
I wish that we could all be in reflection of Thanksgiving year round. I am praying that I can reflect and really count every blessing more and more during the year. I want to be thankful for the good and the bad, because going through all things shows that God is using, shaping, and spurring me on for a purpose.
This Thanksgiving here are the Top 5 Things I am Thankful For:
1) For my loving Heavenly Father who called me out of the darkness and into the light. Who's grace saved me when I least deserved it.
2) For my amazingly loving family who always takes care of me and is abundant in their giving and love for me.
3) For my family in Christ. They have been one of the biggest blessing spiritually and just in so many ways. I love being connected with so many types of people, all over the world, with the same Christ centered heart and purpose.
4) For my health. This year I have had a little health scare as well as my first real injury last night (ohhh falling on your tailbone stinks. lol.) I really am just so blessed that I've never had to have surgery, my blood work is normal, and I have never broken a bone in my body. Health is so huge and many times we can take it for granted until something is wrong with us.
5) I'm so grateful for my talents and gifts God has blessed me with. I have been praying how God can use me and allow me to serve more with my talents and He has been faithful and granted that request. I am so glad I can encourage women all over to find their style and to get closer to Christ.