Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm back!! And Bloggy got a make-over!

Hello my lovely readers!! I have missed you and this blog dearly.

Please forgive me for my lack of posting. Let me assure you it has not been from laziness. Unfortunately my perfectionism can be a blessing and a curse. I was not fully satisfied with the layout of my blog and I have been cringing to change all of it. I didn't want to post anything until my blog looked the way I had wanted.

I am very grateful for a friend who has helped me so much during this HTML process. I eventually later on played with the coding myself and slowly but surely figured it out! I couldn't have done it without her though. Thank you Jasmine!

I have so many good posts lined up for you all!

So oficially today I am back and HERE TO STAY! I will be getting a SLR or DSR camera in a few weeks so my pictures will be much more pleasing to the eye.

God has been working on me so much though in these past few weeks. I can't wait to share my convictions, trials, and all the encouraging things that have been happening in my life.

New sponsors, topics, ideas, and etc. will be added to the blog soon!

Please check out my girls on the side, their blogs are great!

Tune in for tomorrow's post! I will be sharing a conviction about biblical womanhood... The lies and the truth about it.

Have a great Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Exciting stuff:-) I agree, the HTML stuff gets a little headache-y! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. High five! This is a very well written post and I very much agree with what you are saying. I love being a woman and I love femininity, but I like to think of it as 'fierce femimininity'. Not in a beyonce-fierce way, but in a "yes I like skirts and doing my hair.. but I will lay my life down for that person who needs to know Jesus loves them. I will dive into the messy parts of life with others and I will put their needs ahead of my own. I will love the poor. I will 'waste my life' for Jesus and I will not count the cost" kind of way. I think that this type of life happens both in AND out of the home, though, because I know a few fiercely feminine friends who stay at home with their kiddos but do so out of just as much obedience and sacrifice as women smuggling Bibles into China.

    Hmmm. I don't feel like this is the most coherent comment I've ever left but hopefully you see my heart in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u so much Leslie for sharing your heart! I very much agree with you.. I think God wired us women to want to be feminine and girly (hence why most girls are like this) this can be a blessing and a curse b/c we can end up idolizing ourselves... but you're right, there's nothing wrong with wanting to be feminine... But just like you said, priorities come first. Jesus and our relationship with Him and sharing Him with others are much more important and should take more of our time than dressing up everyday..

    Thanks for sharing and commenting! I love ur blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Bon Bon! Im so encouraged u read my blog! Ur blog is amazing. Yes the HTML stuff is confusing... but im learning slowly but surely.

    ReplyDelete