Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lets Play M*A*S*H

I don't know about you, but I miss dressing up.

I don't mean dressing up like how adults do today, but playing pretend. 

I remember as a little girl I loved to think about what I "wanted to be when I grew up".
What house would I live in?
Who I would marry?
How many kids I would have?
What would my job be?

Well yesterday I went on Pinterest and got to playing MASH in my head again. 
(Of course God's plans for me are always better than what I could think of.)

Here lies in pictures what is in my head for when I grow up.

Boy meets Girl


Boy and Girl buy house 









 Boy and Girl have amazing tree house



Can't wait to be a mommy


Boy and Girl get old together but are still in love

Where ever and with whom ever God wants me with or God wants me to go, I will be so happy no matter what. With a lot or with little, I will always be blessed.




No comments:

Post a Comment