Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Greek Girl's Christmas...

It's funny, when people ask me what Greek people do on Christmas, I can't help but laugh a little bit because we do all the same traditions as Americans do. I think it's because (for some odd reason) that some Americans think Greeks aren't Christian. But then I remind them we (and some other cultures) wrote the Bible, and then they feel a little bad. Lol.

Well here it is folks. A Greek Girls Christmas.... It will look familiar.

Christmas Morning

 Opening my gifts

My sister giving Christmas besistos


My mom opening up her amazing necklace

Hello Kitty overtook our Christmas tree. We have too many of her ornaments (thanks to me)

My ornament my mom got for me (she gets me a new one every year)

The "Pretend Family" hehe

My Christmas outfit

The hostess of the Christmas party (She's like my Thia Voula, for those who have seen My Big Fat Greek Wedding)

Yummy Asparagus 

Cream Cheese and Pesto Spread

My tights and shoes

Some wine and Christmas lights

My Parents

Christmas Ham


No comments:

Post a Comment