Friday, January 6, 2012

Flashback Friday: It should be snowing

 Alright guys and gals... Flashback Friday is here to stay. It was always well received the few times I did it in the past, so I'm bringing it back.

So basically, it should be doing this right now... Snowing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has been in the 60's-70's here in Texas for the past month and this girl is going crazy.

Last year during Superbowl Weekend, Texas got some crazy snow/ice. School was closed for a week and it was a "Hallelujah" moment at first, but after watching almost every movie and playing every game, you begin to stare at the wall and you begin to get depressed... very depressed... So much so I said I couldn't take it anymore and I drove to Down Town Dallas, on a major high way, at night, with ice. Yeah... I'm a smart one.

Even though I don't wish to be a prisoner in my own house, it would be nice to wear a lovely peacoat, hat, gloves, scarf, and boots... Especially in Janurary. I don't think I'm asking for too much... Right?

These photos were taken last year with me and a wonderful friend. She is so dear to me and I will never forgot our snow adventures.... or many other ones for that matter.






Isn't she the cutest!? 

1 comment:

  1. I am SO with you! Last year in Ohio we had a ton of snow right now...I had quite a few snowdays by this time, as well, and this year I haven't had any! Whenever I want winter, it never seems to come...sigh. And this is such a cute idea for a feature. One I've never seen before!

    ...And thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving such a lovely note! ❤

    ReplyDelete