Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wearing Dark Circles In Style

Well gals, it's about that time again; Late Nights, Dark Circles, Sweat Pants, and Lots Of Starbucks. Yes, it is back to school we go (at least for those still in school, if not, you lucky duck).

Since we know probably by Thursday we're going to be in sweats again, let's at least trick the student body into believing we've got it together this semester for a day or two, then it's back to real life. 

I've got 3 looks for you girls: Quirky/Edgy, Feminine/Simple, and Neutral/Fun.





This last look is my favorite. It's so fun and fresh. Pair this sweater dress with some white tights and a heart shaped cuff and you're bound to be in a good mood the whole day. Such a fun outfit!

And most importantly, make sure you lather on the moisture for the winter season. Nothing's worse than dark circles and flaky skin. So while you're feeding your taste buds Starbucks Latte's be sure to feed your pores some moisturizer. 

Good luck on your Spring 2012 Semester! 

2 comments:

  1. yea- my spring semester starts tuesday- YIEKS! :p
    I'm a fashion&faith blogger too!

    I am your NEWEST FOLLOWER! I hope yo ucan stop by my blog, let me know what you think, and follow me back too! :D HUGS form NY!


    God bless,
    christine
    beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such awesome looks! I love the big glasses in the first one :P

    Following! I'm your 10th follower- be my 10th? :P

    Say :)
    eighteenthofmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete