Monday, February 20, 2012

Attention Dallas: Shine On!

Happy Monday beautiful readers!

I hope your weekend was as eventful as mine!

I finally got a new iPhone! Mine had looked like it had been suffering a long slow death due to me dropping it (sad face).

Getting lunch and shopping with one of my best friends was another highlight. I had missed her lots!

I wanted to share with you all an exciting event that will be happening THIS Saturday in Downtown Dallas all because two fellow bloggers have such great hearts and major creativity (I promise that's like the DNA Jackpot) 


I have been helping Ashley from The Shine Project for a few months now with PR & Networking to make this event as big as possible.

So what's the event? 


We will be in Dallas at Casey Wiegand's (Probably one of the coolest moms EVER...)"A Little Artsy" from 10AM-1PM, making blankets for the homeless. This is going to be an amazing event not only to do something to give back, but to be creative, and to mingle with some amazing people.

I am so glad my boss is letting me come to work late to be a part of this!

I hope to see all my Dallas readers there!


3 comments:

  1. oh goodness, so jealous you get to meet casey!!!! have so much fun!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog, and I am so inspired! It's always so refreshing finding fellow Christian bloggers who have a heart for sharing their lives with others! I also write a style/faith blog, and so it's so fun finding yours! Keep shining!

    xo. molly
    http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I lived in Dallas. ha ha. Only for this event though. :)

    ReplyDelete