Monday, February 13, 2012

Makeover Monday


This week was Homecoming week for my school. One of the girls on the Homecoming court wanted my help to pick out a dress for her and do her hair and make-up. Let's just say that those words are music to my ears. I love it when girls want me to help them with special events. God definitely answered those prayers over the summer when I asked for opportunities to use my talents to encourage other women.

It was awesome getting to know Rebekah more. We had great conversations and she is such a great listener. She also gives great advice. For example, I was struggling with finding time to do blogging because I love it so much but now with my new job, my schedule is so busy. Rebekah suggested that I blog every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. It will keep you all up to date, consistent with my posts, and wont overwhelm you or me. What do you all think? I think it's a great compromise until the semester ends.

Well, here it is folks!





No comments:

Post a Comment