Monday, April 30, 2012

Crossed Something Off My Dream List

Hello loves,

It's finals time... So excuse my absence for a little bit... I am very excited about some new projects being announced soon. I'm so excited for this blog to grow this summer!

In the mean time, I crossed something off my Dream List... Click Here to see what those dreams are.

So I decided to make the brave step (for me that is...) and dye my hair another color. I have virgin hair so this was a big deal for me.

I decided to go to the best of the best. One of the best colorists and salons in the DFW area. Not only is the salon gorgeous, but the service is exceptional, everyone there had their own unique and put together style. 

I was treated like a princess as soon as I arrived. They made me this special herbal tea with honey straight from the honeycomb. I was already hooked.

I decided to start slow and dye my hair a burgundy/red-wine color. The color is very visible in the sun light, right now I am just trying to build it. I will be back in a month or two and get the red a little more intense.

I couldn't be happier with the result and it was worth every penny.

If you all live in the DFW area, be sure to check out the Von Anthony Salon

http://www.vonanthonysalon.com/

Here I am at my salon chair... The Before Picture.

The entrance of the salon... Those products literally will give you new hair in just one use. 
(Note to self: Buy them next time.)

The reception area. It was so chic and clean. The couches were so comfy as I waited (for no more than 10 minutes) for my hair dresser to arrive.

That tea was almost gone within a few minutes. 
Y'all know I'm a tea fein, so I was extra excited to sip on this.

The make up area. Every station in the salon had hair dryers hanging above it. 
How smart and modern is that.

Ottoman full of magazines to flip through as I'm waiting for my color to finish.

Gorgeous chandeliers throughout the salon.

The side and entrance of the salon.


This woman's dog who was next to me. Her name was Pita (like the chip). She was so well behaved and slept almost the whole time, but as soon as I busted out the camera, she posed for me. 
What a diva :)

After product... You can't see the color here because the lighting is pretty dim, I even had to brighten the picture a lot. I loved that they gave me this lovely grey silk robe to wear. You could choose between black or grey too.
You can kind of see the red at the top..

Thanks to all at the Von Anthony Salon for making this new and scary experience for me painless, pampering, and perfect. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment