Monday, May 14, 2012

Pinterest comes to life...


First things first.......



IT'S SUMMER!!! And I'm free!!!! (At least until August)

I have been absent for the last two weeks because of finals week. It's been a crazy time my friends, I was so stressed it was like an outer body experience. I'm just glad it's over.

Well my mom is in Greece still (not for vacay... that's where all my family lives and she is helping her mother after surgery) and my dad has been going out to eat for every meal because there is no woman in the house. 

If you didn't know any better, you'd think my dad was a bachelor with the empty fridge and fast food left overs.

Well the night I came home, I went on my Pinterest, wrote down all the ingredients to the recipe's in my "Nom Nom" board, and then my dad gave me the credit card and I went nuts for 2 hours in the grocery store. 

The first recipe I decided to make for dinner were these two:


and











No comments:

Post a Comment