Tuesday, April 17, 2012

From God or From Satan



Hello Friends,

I want to apologize for my absence.

This past week has been emotional, exhausting, and real.

I guess I got what I asked for when I said I hadn't had a "storm" in a while.

My grandmother had to go into emergency surgery and my mom had to take an emergency flight to be with her for a month.

By the way, my grandmother doesn't live over the river and through the woods...She lives on the other side the world in Cyprus.

My mother being gone this long is hard for me, so please keep me in your prayer, my mother, and my grandmother.

Anyways, this post isn't about that.

I have recently in the past week had to make some big decisions. 

I have prayed, sought advice, and really thought about what the right decision is.

And I kept thinking to myself... Where is the fruit in this? What does the fruit look like?

What was the fruit I saw behind me????

-Burdensome
-Stress
-Anxiety
-No Joy
-No Peace
-Pressure


God makes it clear... That whatever comes from Him, good fruit will follow, if there is not good fruit, it doesn't come from God. So I came to the decision to let it go. I won't announce what that is yet, but I know it's the right decision and it is so amazing to know that that is the decision God wanted me to make. I don't regret making the initial decision, because I have learned so much and it has now taught me to be submissive to what God has for me and to let go of things that are not in His will.

So ladies and gents... If you're at a cross roads right now and you're wondering what the right decision is, examine the fruit and you'll know.

No comments:

Post a Comment