Monday, August 20, 2012

It's Monday Yall



Happy Monday to everyone! (As I yawn in my office hoping this Passion Tea and Charlie Brown songs will wake me up)

It was a super busy week for me last week, which is why I didn't post as much. I was moving into my apartment, decorating, organizing, and all over the place. The past few nights I've gone to bed at 4AM, 2AM, 3AM, and 2AM because it has been that much work and I can't go to sleep with the apartment looking a mess.

I am very excited to FINALLY be in that apartment. It's so beautiful. I will take pictures once all decorating and organizing is done.

I wanted to just do a quick post today to update you all.

I also wanted to share my goal for this week.

My goal for this week is to be 10 minutes early every time I need to be somewhere. Church, School, Work, Appointments, etc. I used to be a very prompt person and hated being even a minute late. When I got into college, sleep became a sought and longed after thing, every minute of it. So I will sleep as much as I can, even if I know I will be late.

This morning I was 30 minutes early to my advising appointment but like 15 minutes late for work. So I really want to make the Gospel attractive by how I'm living. Jesus was and is never late. He's always on time.

"...but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the teaching about God our Savior attractive." - Titus 2:10

This is a great way to start the semester, that officially begins on Thursday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment